Families & Caregivers
Families are faced with all sorts of new challenges and situations that they don’t know how to handle. Frequently they turn to well-meaning friends or possibly to the internet for answers. However, those sources don’t always have the best or even the correct answers to the questions the family is asking. Why risk making a decision based upon incorrect information especially when it is so important to get things right from the beginning?
At Elder Law of Middle Tennessee we partner with our families and caregivers to:
- Develop an estate plan which will handle the current situation as well as planning for unknown future events;
- Locate quality care for their family member and access public benefits which can help to pay for care;
- Assist with the application process for benefit programs such as Medicaid and Veterans benefits;
- Preserve hard earned assets as well as stretch the assets to cover future needs;
- Identify and coordinate community resources which will allow the elder along with the family to function at the most independent level; and
- Provide education and advocacy for the senior and the family so you know what to expect along the way in order to prepare for what is coming next.
If you find it in your heart to care for someone else, you will have succeeded.”
Each client's situation is unique. Therefore, we believe in creating customized solutions.
Please call the office of Elder Law of Middle Tennessee at 615-444-3568 so we can discuss your needs, or click the link below.